Mid-March, Meagan Good will appear in a new docuseries: “Exceptional Black Women”.
Broadcasted on BET and produced by Keith Beauchamp and David Dessel, each half-hour episode profiles a phenomenal woman, featuring never-before-seen photos, videos, intimate sit-down interviews and more.
The brand new show will reveal the lives of:
- MC Lyte (Saturday, March 2 at 9 pm ET/PT),
- Maxine Waters (Saturday, March 9 at 9 pm ET/PT),
- Meagan Good (Saturday, March 16 at 9 pm ET/PT),
- Terri J. Vaughn (Saturday, March 23 at 9 pm ET/PT),
- Regina Hall (Saturday, March 30 at 9 pm ET/PT).
It’s the third time a docuseries portrays the life of Meagan Good.
In 2016, “Unsung Hollywood” chronicled her career, but also her private life: childhood, her marriage to DeVon Franklin, and more… .
The next year, on “Black Love“, she and DeVon shared their secrets to making a marriage work.